Monday, February 13, 2012

Photo Fun!

My Dad walked over a few days ago and downloaded some new photo editing software on my computer. I have had a lot of fun tonight playing around with some different looks. Here are some pictures I took today and edited tonight. I really love photography. In my dream world, I would one day be able to offer high quality pictures at an affordable price for families that are in a tight financial spot.

In the busyness of everyday life I often just take pictures when the mood strikes. Since I have been blogging  I have tried to take pictures everyday. It is actually one of my favorite parts of keeping up a blog. I love being able to go back through my blog and see what we were doing at different points in our life.

This is our day in photos, feel free to leave criticism. I really would love it...no really. It's a great way to grow!

Kaitlynne snuggling up while I was reading to the kids.


Hudsyn smiling at her brother during reading time for school.
Yes she chose to put her make-up on during quiet time.


Hudsyn and Bella being silly at lunch time!


Tristin finding Pensacola on our map.


The sweetest part of my day today. Hudsyn invited me to a tea party.
I had a lovely time!


G.J. crashed our tea party, I think he was under the impression that it was
necessary to wear girly gear in order to score some yummy stuff!


Sweet baby Bailey! In our house she is known as baby baby. I think that's
what G.J. thouht I was callling her and he just went with it!


I just love her smiles! So precious!

No comments: