Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fun Play-Dough Recipe!



Over the years we have tried to make several different variations of play-dough. On occasion they've turned out okay but most of them fell short of what I was looking for.  Then a friend introduced me to Pintrest. While I was browsing on there I found a play-dough recipe that looked amazing! Today the girls and I decided to give it a try! It turned out better than I could have imagined! The colors were gorgeously vibrant and it smelled amazing, thanks to the use of Kool-Aid! The kids had so much fun with it today. We put ours in mason jars to keep it moist, but you could use zip-lock bags or a Tupperware container if you'd like.

Sweet helper girls!


Such focus!


Nothing sweeter than little hands hard at work!


Pink chocolates made for me by Kaitlynne!



Thai steak..mmm...my favorite!!!


I am not sure of the exact definition of this swirly-do, but I love it!
I told them it reminds me of something out of a Dr. Seuss movie!



In case you love play-dough as much as we do, here is the link:

1 comment:

Erin said...

Good thing your friend told you about Pinterest! :o)