Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Week That Wasn't

This week started off quite well. We did school Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday. Tristin counted by 10's on Wednesday and got to count the play money he got for Christmas to do his workbook problems. He really liked that and math seems to come very naturally to him. Chad got to see his skills firsthand as we were at the dining table instead of kitchen table. I thought it was just me who noticed his inclination!!! The kids are enjoying The Family Under the Bridge, they like when the hobo says oh, la la! That was the beginning of our week. Then Wednesday I came home from picking up pizza, began dishing it out and Bell threw up all over the kitchen. Chad and I drug our mattress out to the living room floor and slept by Bell's room. Thursday everyone else seemed okay. We layed on our mattress and watched movies the kids. Thursday night Tristin got sick, then Hudsyn, then Chad, then me and then Kaitlynne. Sweet baby Grey was the only one spared. We all survived and I finally got everything cleaned and sanitized and toady. Tomorrow we will not be doing school because Chad and I have doctors appointments so Tuesday it will be. The kids were asking to do school today so by Tuesday they should be begging for it, or not, we'll see!

No comments: