Tuesday, January 5, 2010

School Days!

Clearly I haven't posted weekly or beyond the first post, ever. There were a lot of things going on that took precedence over blogging. Since we have moved and are a more settled I would like to attempt that weekly post. Right now we are completing a little over 1 weeks worth of school in 2 weeks. We are going to do year round school so we have slowed our pace down a little bit. Not sure what school will look like after the next few weeks when Azalea Mae arrives. I don't see it being much more difficult. My lack of sleep will take time to adjust to but that should be it. We are enjoying Sonlight, the stories are great and the layout is so easy. I am thinking about looking into using a unit study curriculum next year. I think that in a few years all the reading with Sonlight may be a bit much. Also Tristin is an active move around type learner and I think that might suit him better. We'll see. That is all that is bouncing around in my head right now. Will (try) to post next week a little more in homeschool detail.

1 comment:

Luke Holzmann said...

I'm glad you are enjoying Sonlight [smile]. Keep up the great work!

~Luke