Thursday, March 14, 2013

Snow Fun!

I've kind of been a slacker lately when it comes to taking pictures. Which bums me out because I know one day I will regret not photographing all the sweet moments that I have enjoyed with my kids lately. I am going to try to do one photo post a week to keep myself on the ball and to have a place to look back through all my favorite pictures. I could always go through my pictures on my computer but they are a huge mess. I have nearly 7000 pictures from last year that still need to be organized. Yikes. I will probably get to that soon, as in never.

Tonight I am posting a few pictures from the last good snow we had. We played in the snow and took all of the kids sledding for the first time. Read The Boxcar Children Winter Special, which is three books in one. We made lots of snow flake crafts. Lots. We did a few snow and ice science experiments and tried to enjoy the last good snowfall of the year. Hey, a Michigan girl can dream can't she?

Here are a few pictures mostly of Bell and Hudsyn playing in the snow. Kaitlynne is smarter than most and knows the cold is evil, the babies had already came in and Tristin hates to have his picture taken. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of the crafts they did while I was reading to them, and they were so cute. See what I mean....I've been slacking. I did actually charge my camera batteries yesterday, so that's a start. :) 









 

 
 
 

 

No comments: