Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In Pictures...


It's no secret that I love pictures. Mostly because it allows me to relive beloved moments that passed all too quickly. Lately, I've caught my mind wandering back in time to cherished days turned into fleeting years. I am distinctly aware that time is slipping through my hands and all I can do is enjoy the moments that we are given. Today I am posting pictures from my phone. I almost always have my camera with me, but these photos for one reason or another were captured when one of my kids were playing photographer or my camera was left behind. The quality isn't very good, but nonetheless sweet to me.


Kaitlynne taking phone pics at the Botanical Garden


Chad and the kids exploring


Hudsyn and Maezy enjoying the sights and smells


Hudsyn, Maezy and Greysen walking one of the paths


Greysen walking the "train tracks" at the Botanical Garden


Maezy telling me all of the letters and their sounds at the Botanical Garden


The kids running in a field after a picnic lunch at one of the Metro Parks


The kids enjoying a good climb after a picnic lunch at their favorite park. They call it spinny park because it has a merry-go-round. :)


Tristin and Hudsyn helping me pick out fruit and veggies at the fruit market. Entire school lessons could be taught there. 


The kids enjoying an ice cream overlooking the pond at the dairy farm.


Tristin, Bella and Hudsyn feeding the geese at the dairy farm.


Maezy riding the "animals" at the dairy farm


Sunday afternoon picnic at a different Metro Park


Tristin taking pictures at Greenfield Village in the garden


No comments: